11.26.2013

pittsburgh/philly trip: day two















































































I haven't been here in a WHILE, life has been busy and a little chaotic since school started but I'm free for Turkey Day break. How have you all been?


Day two in Pittsburgh was magical. We got up early and set out on a journey with no pre-thought out plans or itinerary, we went wherever the wind blew us and that's the very best way to do it in my opinion. We walked and took bus routes the whole day so we could soak up the city fully, and let me tell you I grew a very strong love for the old city that day.



As for day three...day three was the wonderful day I had been dreaming of for months, the day I got to go inside the Free People Home Office. Lots of pictures to come. Hope everything is well with you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment