12.04.2013

free people did it again!


WOW…I mean wow. Free People released their new short film "The Cabin" today and I am blown away, yet again. I loved everything about it, the way it was shot, where it was shot, the emotion, the story, and true beauty in this short film. Everytime I've watched it I get chills and a little teared up. I can't help it, it's just so beautiful. Through simple moments together, affection, laughter, and adventure between the two, you can truly see that their love is real. The kind of love they captured in this film, is the best kind of love in my opinion, happy, silly, and playful...but still so passionate. And the fact that Noot and Jacques are actually lovers in real life makes it even more beautiful.  

Please do yourself a favor and watch it if you haven't already, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment