7.06.2014

weekly inspiration: john muir




I think I'll always remember the first quote I ever read from the wonderful John Muir, it was "The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness." It instantly became one of my favorite quotes. It inspires wellbeing for me, to remind me where my heart really is and will always reside; in nature. It's so easy for us to get so caught up in our little bubble with social media and society. Some people can go on living in their little bubble without any second thoughts but I feel like I'm just not one of those people. When everything gets to be too much and I get stressed or just need some time to think on something I go on a walk, usually through a forest…it always helps clear my mind.  Reading other quotes and things about John Muir really opened my eyes to just how connected and caring he was towards nature and with my trip to Colorado and Oregon coming up it inspires me to really appreciate the beauty that is always around us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment